Sometimes in the middle of life happening you lose a tooth for whatever reason and then you need a replacement. Right well many dental implants and mini dental implant are a great option to get your smile back. In this article we will discuss;
- What is Mini Dental Implant?
- Advantages of Mini Dental Implants
- Disadvantages of Mini Dental Implants
- Care for Mini Dental Implants
What is Mini Dental Implant?
Let’s explain what are these mini dental implants? Mini dental implants are just as the name implies they’re a much smaller implant as compared to normal implants. Mini dental implants is becoming famous day by day over any other traditional implant method. Because they’re much smaller they have some great benefits as well.
One of the benefits is that the cost is low as compared to normal dental implant because they’re so small require very little bone grafting and no surgery is required and they take a fraction of the time to place. Dentists can place six mini dental implants in about five minutes.
- No surgery required
- Recovery time is shorter than normal dental implant surgery
- In case of any damage then the whole implant has to be removed in order to repair while normal implants have 3 components and in case of any damage it’s easy and cheap to replace.
- Cannot use at the area where having little vertical bone.
Cost of mini dental implants is approximately from $500 to $2000 because lot of factors affect price such as;
- Type of anesthesia
- Material used
- No. of implants
Care for Mini Dental Implants:
Mini dental implants did not require extra care instead require simple care as natural teeth such as floss once a day, brush twice a day with any good paste etc.
After mini dental implants, its allow you to eat and smile normally as before implants. For more detail about Mini dental implants please click here